We are currently seeking qualified doctors with at least 2 years post graduate experience to work in our after hours clinic.
Excellent remuneration is offered, together with flexibility to accommodate lifestyle needs.
Doctor positions that are currently available in Adelaide, South Australia
Doctor positions that are currently available in Tasmania
- Positions for Registrars and Resident Medical Officers (RMO’s) PGY3 and above
- Position for GP registrars (GPex and GPTT)
- Positions for fully qualified General Practitioners that are members of FRACGP or FACRRM. Relocation grants available .
- Positions for New Zealand graduating doctors
- Future Positions for IMG Doctors – *We cannot sponsor doctors at this time.
*Qualifications needed if study was completed from outside Australia;
a. MBBS or equivalent
b. Completed approved English language test
c. 5 years of experience in General Practice Medicine preferred
d. Passed Australian Medical Council multi choice exam
- General AHPRA Registration
- Are an Australian Permanent Resident, Australian citizen or have relevant working Visa
- Temporary Resident with General registration with the Medical Board of Australia
Our Service Offers:
- Amazing income earning potential with the highest billings around with minimum income guarantees whichever is greater (minimum rate and percentage dependent on experience).
- Flexible hours – range of shift lengths available, work as much or as little as you want – No contract commitment
- Pathology onsite
- Practice Nurse
- Completely safe environment,
- On the job experience, CPD program, pathway to RACGP Fellowship
- Best support available – 24/7 operations centre with an efficient admin support team, simple-to-use systems, access to Medical Directors for clinical advice and mentoring.
- Support from peers and professional Practice Management team
- Full administrative support
- Work in other states – have a working holiday.
All you have to do is apply your knowledge
Ideal previous experience or similar positions could include and would be;
- Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Department
- GPeX training
- GP training
- PGY3 +
- RMO – ED
We operate during the following times with flexibility of shift times:
- Monday to Friday : 6pm – 12am
- Saturday : After 12pm
- Sunday and Public Holidays : 24 hours
Flexibility and work/life balance
- Make the most of your sunlight hours: weeknight and weekend shifts available.
- Ongoing contract with no minimum hours commitment
Excellent Conditions and Support:
- Excellent Remuneration and conditions
- District of Workforce Shortage (DWS)
- Pathway to RACGP Fellowship
Call The Doctor are a locally owned and operated doctor service focusing on primary patient care through the ethos “prevention is better than cure”. Our clinic is designed to help reduce the burden on hospitals, ambulance services other service providers in the community. We employ a large variety of medical staff including GP’s, specialists, internationally trained doctors and hospital registrars.
We have opportunities in Adelaide, South Australia
We have opportunities in Tasmania
- Applicant must be registered with AHPRA (general registration) or passed AMC exam (for NZ doctors easily obtainable)
- Medical Indemnity insurance (we can help set this up)
- Copy of Australian working visa, permanent residency or an Australian or New Zealand passport. (copy of working visa page if you do not have an Australian passport)
* Please do not apply if you need sponsorship we cannot sponsor any applicants
If you have any questions or require further information please do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org