Call 1800 22 55 84 (1800 CALLTHEDR)
You can book an appointment:
- Monday to Friday before 8:00am and after 6:00pm
- Saturdays before 8:00am and after 12:00pm.
- All day Sundays and public holidays.
Any other time you can not book, please book with your regular GP.
It is always best to call us to book via 1800 22 55 84.
Call The Doctor provides after hours locum doctor home visits for the general public of Hobart
- Medications provided – start treatment immediately
- Locally owned and operated
- BULK BILLED to under 16 years of age and patients that have concession card, health care card or pension card. In addition to a Medicare card and DVA Veteran’s Affairs cards
- $49.98 GAP at the time of consult for patients with a Medicare / DVA card but DO NOT have concession card, health care card or pension card or are not under 16.
- Our Doctor’s are able to manage problems out of hospital and after hours in the comfort of your own home
Our staff do not carry drugs of addiction and will not prescribe such, so please do not request these.
If you need advice over the phone please call Health Direct on 1800 022 222. Qualified health professionals are available 24/7 to give advice over the phone . Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Funded by the governments of Australia.
In case of Emergency do not book an appointment, call 000.
Please note that by using the service you agree that each time you opted in and may receive a patient survey and the opportunity to write a review of the service. This is for accreditation and practice improvement purposes.