Triage Nurse – After Hours Call Centre
Call The Doctor is currently hiring Triage Nurses.
- Flexible working arrangements – work on your availability
- Contribute to the future of healthcare
- Extra income opportunity
You will be working as part of our after-hours team providing triage of patients.
Shifts vary according to your availability, we currently have work available;
- Saturdays from 10am – Midnight
- Sundays from 730am – Midnight
It is essential that you have a passion for improving after-hours health care in Australia. Experience working in both an emergency and primary health setting are of benefit. The successful applicants will triage patient presentations within the scope of the service. You will be working in conjunction with our team of General Practitioners and Doctors assistants.
Call The Doctor provides after-hours care for Hobart, Tasmania and Adelaide, South Australia with plans for expansion into the North of Tasmania and rural areas in the future. Call The Doctor has its own medical software that allows efficient triage and dispatch.
This position is a remote position and work can be done from home, when you are available .
We have opportunities Australia wide.
In order to be considered for this position, it is recommended that you meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA
- National Police Clearance
- Triage skills
- Emergency Nursing skills preferred
- Primary health care experience preferred
- Experience in Health Care with a passion to improve the Health system
Our Service Offers Flexibility and work/life balance
- Make the most of your sunlight hours: weeknight and weekend shifts available.
- Ongoing contract with no minimum hours commitment – work on your terms
Bonus income – earn while you are not working
Refer you doctor colleagues to our service and get referral bonus – enquirer to email address below.
This is not an opportunity to be overlooked. Please email email@example.com with the subject “Nurse Triage” and your resume to be considered for this unique and exciting position.
Apply for more information